Ordering CMv3 Textbooks and Notebooks
JROTC Instructors can order CMv3 textbooks and notebooks directly from the Government Publishing Office (GPO) website. Directions to order CMv3 textbooks and notebooks are in SMARTCadet > Lesson Resources > Global Resources > “Procedures to Order CMv3 Hard Copy Books.pdf.” Directions are also in CMv3 > Global Resources > Instructor Materials > “Procedures to Order CMv3 Hard Copy Books.”
Ordering Cultural Studies or Winning Colors® Sheets
There are three curriculum items used with the CMv3 curriculum available at the Army Publication Directorate (APD) Order Portal. The three items are:
- Cultural Studies: An Introduction to Global Awareness Instructor Manual (PIN 103096)
- Cultural Studies: An Introduction to Global Awareness Student Text (PIN 103097)
- Winning Colors® Behavioral Strength Sheets (PIN 106349). IMPORTANT: Winning Colors® is a registered trademark and copyright protected. Do not upload, post, or transfer Winning Colors® materials to any source available to the public; i.e. internet, other social media, or non-JROTC personnel. Additionally, if an Instructor prefers, they can order Winning Colors® at www.winningcolors.com for a fee; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructors who want to order the items above, must use their CAC to access APD’s Order Portal at https://www.orderportal.army.mil and follow these steps:
- Enter your publication account number.
- Enter your password, which is the 5-digit zip code of your School Address.
- Click login.
- Review your school’s mailing address. If address is correct, click “Confirm Address.” If address is incorrect click “Update Address” and follow the instructions to update the address.
- On the scroll bar, scroll to and click “JRO.”
- Scroll through pages to find the item you want to order.
- To the right of the item you want to order, click “Authorized.”
- On the Order row, click “Re-supply.”
- Enter the quantity you want to order.
- Click “Add to Cart.”
- Click “OK.”
- Repeat steps 5 through 10 for each item you want to order.
- On the menu bar, select “Shopping Cart.”
- Review the accuracy of your order. Make changes as needed.
- Click “Submit Order.”
- Your order has been submitted to APD. The items you ordered will normally arrive at your school within 2 weeks. To check the status of your order, on the menu bar click “Orders History.” If you need help or tech support, on the menu bar click “Help.”
If an instructor needs to establish a publication account for a new JROTC program, or update an existing publication account, complete the DA form 12. Instructions on how to complete the form are included with the DA Form 12.
Download the ‘DA Form 12’ pdf file to your computer, open up the file in Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader. Then proceed with ‘DA Form 12 – Instructions’.