Ordering CMv3 Textbooks and Notebooks
CMv3 textbooks and notebooks must be ordered from the Government Publishing Office (GPO) website. For information on how to order CMv3 textbooks and notebooks from the GPO website, you must visit the Cadet Command Portal. When the page opens, click Instructor Resources > Procedures to Order CMv3 Books from GPO.
Ordering Cultural Studies, JROTC Folders, or Winning Colors Sheets
There are four curriculum items used with the CMv3 curriculum available at the Army Publication Directorate (APD) Order Portal. The four items are:
- Cultural Studies: An Introduction to Global Awareness Instructor Manual (PIN 103096)
- Cultural Studies: An Introduction to Global Awareness Student Text (PIN 103097)
- JROTC Folders (PIN 104816)
- Winning Colors® Behavioral Strength Sheets (PIN 106349). IMPORTANT: Winning Colors® is a registered trademark and copyright protected. Do not upload, post, or transfer Winning Colors® materials to any source available to the public; i.e. internet, other social media, or non-JROTC personnel. Additionally, if an Instructor prefers, they can order Winning Colors® at www.winningcolors.com for a fee; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructors who want to order the items above, must use their CAC to access APD’s Order Portal at https://www.orderportal.army.mil and follow these steps:
- Enter your publication account number.
- Enter your password, which is the 5-digit zip code of your School Address.
- Click login.
- Review your school’s mailing address. If address is correct, click “Confirm Address.” If address is incorrect click “Update Address” and follow the instructions to update the address.
- On the menu bar, select “Catalog Browse.”
- Scroll to and click “JRO.”
- Scroll through pages to find the curriculum item you want to order.
- To the right of the curriculum item you want to order, click “Available.”
- On the Order row, click “Re-supply.”
- Enter the quantity you want to order.
- Click “Add to Cart.”
- Repeat steps 7 through 11 for each curriculum item you want to order.
- On the menu bar, select “Shopping Cart.”
- Review the accuracy of your order. Make changes as needed.
- Click “Submit Order.”
- Your order has been submitted to APD. The curriculum items you ordered will normally arrive your school within 2 weeks.
If an instructor needs to establish a publication account for a new JROTC program, or update an existing publication account, complete the DA form 12. Instructions on how to complete the form are included with the DA Form 12.