Learn how to share your Army JROTC Cadet news and recognition!
Submitting Cadet News Stories
Have a story about a JROTC Unit or Cadet who did something amazing?
We invite you to share your inspiring stories about these remarkable achievements. These stories serve as a testament to the dedication, discipline, and excellence that define the JROTC program.
Cadet Command is dedicated to ensuring that your programs, Instructors, and Cadets receive the recognition they deserve by featuring their photos and stories on the JROTC website. Our commitment to supporting every unit is unwavering. To facilitate this process, we kindly request that you ensure the appropriateness of any photos featuring Cadets in uniform before submission. Adherence to uniform regulations is essential, and we rely on your collaboration to guarantee Cadets are depicted in their proper uniforms with the correct headgear, decorations, and other relevant components.
Please understand that pictures featuring Cadets not in their correct uniforms may not be published, as this ensures we maintain the highest standards of professionalism and discipline. Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated, and we thank you for your continued support in upholding the integrity and values of the JROTC program.
We look forward to receiving your submissions and sharing your exceptional accomplishments. Send your stories to the JROTC WebTeam or use the submission form below and we’ll help you tell that story on the JROTC website. The JROTC website is ALL ABOUT OUR CADETS and your submissions can make them shine!
- Please ensure your Cadet uniforms adhere to Cadet Command Regulation 145-2 for your photos to be published. The regulation has been updated as of AUG 2022.
- Please ensure your School District or JROTC unit has a release signed by the Cadet’s parents allowing you to publicize this story.
- Sample Cadet Release Form (.docx) (If your school does not have release forms on file).
Please Send Us:
- Who wrote the story (SAI, AI, Cadet PAO)
- School Name
- Story Details:
- The Story – please provide as much detail as possible.
- Please send photos in high resolution (do not insert into MS Word)
- Captions (who/what/when/where?)
- Photo credit (who took the picture?)
- YouTube links are great and can be embedded on the website.
- Video description (who/what/when/where?)
- Video credit (who took the video?)