Government Furnished Information Technology Equipment Support
The memorandum, subject: Government Furnished Information Technology Equipment Support, dated 22 Jan 2019, signed by the USACC G6, authorizes JROTC school IT staff to provide support for government furnished computers, software, and peripheral equipment. JROTC Instructors and DAI personnel are encouraged to print a copy of the memorandum and provide to your school leadership and IT departments. This memo is located on the USACC SharePoint page.
- JROTC Program Support Memo: Government Furnished Information Technology Equipment Support (.pdf)
FY19 Lifecycle Equipment Replacement
The contracts for the FY19 classroom equipment lifecycle has been awarded to CDW-G. The equipment on these contracts will be delivered in two groups by the vendor. Shipments under this contract are required to be completed NLT 30 April 2020. The distribution list to review the equipment designated for your school is located on the USACC SharePoint page.
- IIE01 Award W9124D-19-F-0691 CDW Executed & Signed (.pdf)
- IIE01 Award W91QUZ06D0003-W9124D19F0664 JROTC IT Equipment Signed (.pdf)
- FY19 Lifecycle Consolidated Distribution List (.xlsx)
- Annex A FY19 JROTC Lifecycle Requirements Submission.
FY17 Computer and Curriculum Manager Activation Instructions
Below are hyperlinks for the activation instructions for JROTC instructors and staff to activate Windows, Microsoft Office, and Curriculum Manager on the new FY17 lifecycle computers.
Please read all of the instructions before you begin.
- Common Access Card (CAC) Reader – Built into computers
- DoD CAC
- Do not connect to any wired or wireless networks until all activation steps are complete per the step-by-step instructions.
If you have issues or require assistance activating your computer please call your Brigade S6. A roster with the Brigade S6 contact information is linked below.
- Annex D – Windows 10 Activation Instructions (.pdf)
- Annex H – Dell Latitude 5580 BIOS Update Instructions (.pdf)
- Curriculum Manager (CM) Activation Instructions (.pdf)
- FY17 Computer User Names and Passwords (.docx)
- Brigade S6 Roster (.xlsx)