OUR NEW LOCATION – FORT KNOX, KENTUCKY – SAME EVENT!
Event date: 2-5 November, 2023.
Please continue to visit this page for the latest event updates and information.
Click here to download the 2023 Fort Knox Raider Flyer (.pdf)
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Free parking
- Free RV parking* (No on-site facilities, no showers, no power/water/cable hookups, and no dump sites)
- Free primitive camping
- 2x IHG hotels
- Lodging for JROTC units
*Closest RV location with facilities is Camp Carlson Army Recreational Area: https://knox.armymwr.com/programs/carlson-campgrounds
THINGS TO DO ON BASE
- Visit the Patton Museum
- Self-guided tour of Fort Knox
- Food Court
- Bowling Alley
RAIDER CHALLENGE EVENTS
- 5K Team Run
- Rope Bridge
- Cross Country Rescue
- The Gauntlet
- Physcial Fitness Team Test
- Mystery Event!
ABOUT FORT KNOX
- Fort Knox is only 10 minutes away from off-bases amenities including:
- Less than an hour to the Louisville Airport, the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factor, Muhammed Ali Museum, and Churchill Downs!
- Visit the Fort Knox website for additional information: https://home.army.mil/knox/index.php.
Attention: Access to Fort Knox requires a security background check. Use this link for pre-screening: https://visit.gvt.us/steps/terms_of_use
Individuals with active arrest warrants will not be admitted.