The U.S. Army JROTC Cyber Program
Preparing the Cyber Leaders of the Future
The cybersecurity industry is rapidly growing and is projected to have 1.8 million unfilled positions in 2021. The Army JROTC Cyber Program addresses the needs of the nation by preparing interested students for careers in cybersecurity fields. The program provides students opportunities to attain key knowledge, skills, and abilities through innovative activities, competitions, and workplace experiences with cyber mentors.
What is the U.S. Army JROTC Cyber Program
The Army JROTC Cyber Program is an innovative, four-year, cyber program that is part of the Army’s effort to infuse critical STEM curriculum in high schools across the country.
The Army JROTC Cyber Program provides students with challenging, relevant experiences and prepares them to enter the cyber workforce, pursue postsecondary studies, and/or enter military service.
The program grows the leaders and cybersecurity experts of the future by providing the following:
- Preparation for Industry-Recognized Certifications
- Curriculum Developed by Subject Matter Experts
- Hands-On Experiences through Cyber Competitions
- Opportunities for Cyber Internships/ Mentorships
- Quality point weighting commensurate with Honors/Advanced Placement course
- Potential for College Credits
- Interactive Learning Experiences
Learn More About Becoming a U.S. Army JROTC Cyber Instructor
Additional information on the U.S. Army JROTC Cyber Program can be found on the “Becoming a U.S. Army JROTC Cyber Instructor” Page.