US Army JROTC
Future JROTC Instructors
Army JROTC History
Army JROTC Program
Establish a JROTC Program
JROTC Program Information
Search JROTC Schools
The NDCC Program
US Code Regulations
Cadets in the News
Application & Certification
Apply - Before You Get Started
JROTC Vacancy List
Overview of JROTC
Army JROTC National Competitions & Events
JROTC Instructor Vacancies:
JROTC Schools Vacancy list - Updated July 27, 2017 -
JROTC Interviewers list - Updated July 27, 2017 -
Before You Get Started - What you should know before you apply -
How to Apply:
- Download and complete the Application-Certification Packet
- Meet the all applicant’s prerequisites, administrative, medical and mental requirements of Cadet Command Regulation 145-2.
- Applicants cannot apply for or accept Junior ROTC Instructor Positions unless certified through United States Army Cadet Command (USACC), Junior ROTC Directorate. http://www.usarmyjrotc.com/employment
- Travel requirements to interviews are at the applicant’s expense.
- You must wear the Army Service Uniform to the interviews; Remember, none of the information you send Cadet Command is sent to the school.
Thank you for visiting the JROTC Web Portal. We appreciate your visit, and ask that if you have ideas for how we can improve the site, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.