JROTC Instructor Vacancies
Immediate Instructor Vacancies
- Washoe County School District, Reno, NV Vacant Position: District Army Instructor (DAI), POC: CSM Lee Albin, M.Ed., 775-333-5068, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wichita Public Schools, Wichita, KS, Vacant Position: Military Property Specialist (MPS), POC LTC(R) Robert Kennedy, (316) 973-4583
- IDEA Public Charter School, Washington DC, SAI Position, POC AI, SFC (Ret.) George Bee Principal, Mrs. Nicole McCrae (202) 399-4750
- Patapsco High School, Maryland; SAI Position, POC: AI, SFC (Ret.) Ronald Ruff AI, CSM (Ret.) Ronald Stallings Principal, Mr. Craig Reed (410) 887-7066
- Jeanerette HS, Jeanerette, LA. POC: Ms. Linda Freeman, 337-276-6038, email@example.com
- Hickory HS, Hickory, NC.POC: LTC (Ret) Channing Moose, 828-322-5860 x1254, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chapmanville HS, Chapmanville, WV.POC: Ms. Elizabeth Thompson (HR), 304-792-2058, email@example.com
- Logan HS, Logan, WV.POC: Ms. Elizabeth Thompson (HR), 304-792-2058, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Man HS, Manteca, WV. POC: Ms. Elizabeth Thompson (HR), 304-792-2058, email@example.com
- Ronald McNair HS, Stockton, CA. POC: Principal Mark Dawson, (209) 953-9245, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oakhaven High School, Memphis, TN. POC: LTC (Ret.) Walleon Bobo, DAI, 901-416-9935, email@example.com
- White Station High School, Memphis, TN. POC: LTC (Ret.) Walleon Bobo, DAI, 901-416-9935, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shelby County Schools Senior Army instructor Positions, Memphis, TN. POC: LTC (Ret.) Walleon Bobo, DAI, 901-416-9935, email@example.com
- Decatur HS JROTC, Decatur, AL. POC: Dr Johnny Berry, 256-552-3045, johnny.berryW@dcs.edu
How to Apply
- Download and complete the Application-Certification Packet
- Meet the all applicant’s prerequisites, administrative, medical and mental requirements of Cadet Command Regulation 145-2.
- Applicants cannot apply for or accept Junior ROTC Instructor Positions unless certified through United States Army Cadet Command (USACC), Junior ROTC Directorate's JROTC Application & Qualifications Page.
- Travel requirements to interviews are at the applicant’s expense.
- You must wear the Army Service Uniform to the interviews; Remember, none of the information you send Cadet Command is sent to the school.