Click Here to download the Instructor Application Form (.pdf).
After this form is opened, click on the "Enable All Features" box located in the top right corner of the form, in order to enter text into the fill in form.
Submitted packets must include the following items
- Copy of last 3 consecutive official evaluation reports (All 3 required with no gaps or courtesy copies), academic evaluations included (to obtain missing military documents, please access your AKO account at http://www.us.army.mil).
- Most recent copy of ORB (Officer), ERB (NCO), or PQR for AGR personnel.
- DD Form 214 Copy 4, Retirement Orders, DA Form 5016 (Chronological Statement of Retirement Points) Reservist ONLY, or NGB-22, National Guard ONLY.
- A copy of DA Form 5500 (.pdf) (Body Fat Content Worksheet - Male) or DA Form 5501 (.pdf) (Body Fat Content Worksheet - Female) taken within 6 months (if required).
- Copy of your highest official transcripts from an accredited institution of higher learning recognized by the Department of Education.
- Copy of most recent physical exam conducted within the last 12 months on either:
- Copy of VA Rating Decision if awarded 30% or greater.
The Initial Qualification Training Course and Good Teacher Ethics Training Course are inactive until further notice. You may still submit your application packet and take these courses when they become available. More information will be posted soon. (updated 10/30/19)
- Copy of Initial Qualification Training Certificate.
- Copy of Good Teacher Ethics Training Course Certificate.
A DA Style photograph in the Army Service Uniform, 4"x 6" (3/4 body) with the following information:
- Name (last, first, MI).
- Date Photo Taken.
- Photos must be taken within 1 year or application.
- Applicants must complete an interview conducted by a certified interviewer after receiving notification from Cadet Command.
- Applicant must be in the Army Service Uniform.
- Click here for a list interviewers.
- If you have moved, changed phone numbers, or email address, please contact Instructor Management Division to update your records.
- Applications are processed in the order received.
For More Information
You may call the Army JROTC Instructor Management Division at 1-800-347-6641 or email at USARMY.KNOX.USACC.MBX.HQ-JROTC-IM@MAIL.MIL.